Tile Installation In Marshallville, OH
Understanding what to expect when it comes to your tile installation will make for a more easy and streamlined process. Learn more about what to expect before, during, and after your hardwood installation below. Trust the team at Howmar Carpet for all of your tile installation needs!
- Before the installation, ensure you have removed all furniture from the room where the flooring will be installed.
- On the day of installation, make sure you secure your pets and arrange to stay out of the room where the installation is taking place.
- Make sure you have addressed how the subflooring will be removed and have a waste management plan.
- Our experts will review any last-minute questions you may have before we begin our process.
Our installation team will outline how long the job will take and provide an overview of how the project will be completed. We will do our best to stay within the timeframe provided. How long an installation takes depends on the size of the space and a variety of other factors.
First, the installer will determine tile layout. Then, using chalk as a guide, your installer will spread mortar and place the tile.
- Once finished, our team will walk you through the installation and answer any questions.
- We recommend running a fan to help remove any installation-related smells.
- Let your tile settle for 24 to 48 hours before walking across it.
- If you have questions, give us a call!